Read our NatWest Business Credit Card review to see if this credit card suits your business.
NatWest Business Credit Card Review
NatWest Business Credit Card Review: FAQs
Can You Withdraw Cash From a NatWest Business Credit Card?
Yes, you can withdraw cash from your NatWest Credit Card account. However, there is a 3% charge on the transaction amount. The minimum charge is £3. Cash withdrawals aren’t usually recommended for credit cards as the fees can increase quickly.
What Are the Benefits of NatWest Business Credit Cards?
There are multiple benefits of using business credit cards from NatWest, and the benefits are as follows:
- When you pay off your balance in full each month, you can spread the cost of purchases with 56 days of interest-free credit. After the interest-free period, there is a 16.9% interest rate on purchases.
- There is no annual fee for the first year of having the NatWest Business credit card; after the first year, it is £30 per year.
- You can earn cashback at eligible fuel and electric vehicle charging stations.
- When you get the credit card, you’ll gain access to online tools that help you track your business expenses.
What Are the Drawbacks of a Business Credit Card from NatWest?
There are only a few drawbacks to using this credit card, and they are as follows:
- You can only apply for a business credit card with NatWest if you’re already a NatWest business customer.
- Your application form may be rejected if you have a poor credit history.
- If you need multiple cards for your business, there is a £30 additional fee.
What Are the Fees for a NatWest Credit Account?
Several potential fees can occur when using your credit card from NatWest, such as:
- The account has no annual fee for the first year. If you spend below £6,000 each year, there will be a £30 yearly fee after the free year.
- If you wish to apply for additional cards, it is £30 per cardholder.
- Late payment, unpaid and limit exceeded fees are £12.
- If you make a non-sterling transaction, there is a 2.95% charge for each foreign exchange transaction.
- If you wish to make a cash advance, there is a 3% charge on the transaction amount. The minimum charge is £3.
Get Bank Deals & More
Sign up for our email updates on the best bank deals, money savings tips and more.