Everything you need to know before you apply for a business loan.
Tide Business Loans: Review
Tide Business Loans Review: FAQs
What Is the Interest Rate for a Tide Loan?
The interest rates for Tide Business Loans vary depending on which one you apply for. Typically, interest rates with Tide vary between y from 6% up to 26.6% APR. However, interest rates and fixed terms may be personalised to your business’s circumstances.
Is Tide a Good Bank for Small Businesses?
Tide offers mobile-first banking services for small and medium-sized businesses. There are a range of features that could benefit your small business, such as:
- Accessible business bank accounts that are free and ideal for freelancers, sole traders and limited companies. You can also upgrade your account to a plan to access more features.
- Tide cashback account allows you to earn 0.5% cashback when you spend with your Tide card.
- Business and start-up loans to help businesses grow.
- Credit builder options like loans and credit cards to help build your business’s creditworthiness.
- Gain free access to Cash Flow Insight to automate business forecasting.
Who Owns Tide Business Banking?
Tide was founded on 19 May 2015 by CEO Oliver Prill. Tide is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Electronic Money Regulations, and its products are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). Tide has e-money accounts provided by PrePay Solutions and business bank accounts supplied by ClearBank.
Get Bank Deals & More
Sign up for our email updates on the best bank deals, money savings tips and more.